BlueUp is a IoT company providing devices and solutions based on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons technology.
BlueBeacon Manager App is the configuration and management app for BlueBeacon-series BLE beacons running second-generation firmware (version 5.0 or higher). BlueUp firmware version 5.0 is the first BLE-beacon firmware worldwide to offer support, at the same time, of the following technologies: iBeacon (released by Apple), Eddystone (released by Google, with full support of new Eddystone specifications, including configuration GATT and Eddystone-EID), Quuppa (released by Quuppa, a location technology with sub-meter accuracy).
BlueBeacon Manager App allows to configure up to 8 slots for the different packet frames, with the following features:
- up to 4 slots for Eddystone frame packets: URL, UID, TLM, EID;
- up to 4 slots for additional packets, including iBeacon, Quuppa and Sensors, a proprietary frame-packet for sensor data advertising;
Each slot is independently configurable with its own transmission power and advertsing interval.
Multiple frames of the same type are allowed (e.g., up to 4 different iBeacon frames or Eddystone-URL frames).
Additional functionalities are:
- selection of connectable/non-connectable mode;
- selection of anonymouos mode;
- setting of a time interval for advertising (with start/stop hour);
- setting operating mode depending on beacon position (only for BlueBeacon Tag);
- resetting to factory configuration;
- change of password.
BlueBeacon-series beacons offers state-of-art security features, including:
- support for Eddystone-EID encrypted and time-rotating packet frame;
- encrypted transmission of lock/unlock password.
For beacons configured with Eddystone-EID frame, it is required to register the beacon with Google Proximity Beacon API.
Notes for RELEASE version (ver. 1.0.0 and above)
1. App has been succesfully tested on: Samsung S5 (Android 5.0), Samsung S6 (Android 6.0), Huawey P9 lite (Android 6.0), Samsung Galaxy Tab A (Android 6.0), Motorola Moto E (Android 6.0), Nexus 6P (Android 7.1).
2. Issues (beacons not detected) has been encountered on some devices with Android 7.0.
BlueBeacon Manager App is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-09. The program can be installed on Android.
BlueBeacon Manager App (version 2.3.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.